Posted 18 days ago
1. Construct solutions to manage client requests and track productivity.
2. Implement best practices to streamline operations and reduce client friction.
3. Manage client expectations through negotiation, persuasion, diplomacy, and clear communication.
4. Mitigate operational risks associated with issue resolution and escalations.
5. Utilize technical and business background to analyze and troubleshoot complicated problems with clients.
6. Serve as the point of contact for escalated client issues, both within the organization and with third-party service providers.
7. Liaise with relevant departments to address complex issues, ensuring timely resolution.
1. First Degree in a relevant field.
2. 3+ Cognate experience in the Financial or Technology industry.
3. In-depth knowledge of the fintech company's products and services.
4. Understanding of financial regulations and compliance requirements relevant to the fintech industry.